Overcoming Fear of Failure E-Book (PDF Version)
- What is fear of failure and why we are so often being controlled by it
- How the choice that we make may determine the outcome and potentially our future
- How opportunities can be missed as result of indecision and fear of failure and what happens if you continue to allow the fear of failure to dictate your actions and decisions
- What does listening to your mind and your heart (“gut feel”) have to do with overcoming fear of failure
- How can one overcome the fear of failure
Motivation Roadblocks and Ways to Overcome Them (PDF Version)
In this short e-book you will learn the following:
- Struggles that we all face with motivation throughout our life
- How to restore the same drive and motivation that you had prior in order to do whatever it takes to reach your goals and dreams
- Why you should not give up, simply because you temporarily lost your motivation
- Ways to overcome motivation roadblocks, finding your passion and keep going
The Importance of Constructive Feedback (PDF Version)
In this 3-page e-book you will learn the following:
- Why it is important to give and receive a constructive feedback/criticism
- Owning your own development vs. expecting for someone to own your development
- Why is constructive feedback/criticism is important for your personal and professional development, and what it helps to uncover
- What does you own ego have to do with receiving and being open to constructive feedback/criticism
- Explaining some of the steps that you may take to receive constructive feedback that you need on the regular basis
- Discussing the one critical part of constructive feedback process
Daily Positive Mind-Setting Techniques - Ways to keep negative thoughts out of your mind (PDF Version)
- What may happen if you allow negative thoughts or emotions to take over you mind
- What is the first important step in overcoming negativity
- Two primary ways to be exposed to negative energy
- How can our own mind become our source of negative energy, and what to do about it
- Negative people = Negative Thoughts = Negative Results concept and explanation
- What are some of the ways to keep positively-focused mind and keep negative thoughts out or your head
- Explaining four different ways to overcome negativity and re-focus your mind with positive energy
Perception Management Techniques. How to correct negative or incorrect perception (PDF Version)
- What is perception
- Why perception is a such an important part of a leadership, personal and professional development
- How correct or incorrect perception is created
- Why do we create potentially incorrect perception of someone based on our observation
- Looking at and understanding your own perception
- How does one learns about and addresses incorrect perception of himself or herself
- What are some of the ways to an effective Perception Management. Explaining some of the perception management techniques that you can take to address incorrect perception of yourself
- Access to 3 ways to learn about your own perception
- List of 18 different ways to understand and manage your perception
How to have a difficult conversation. Steps to prepare and conduct an effective conversation, regardless of its complexity (PDF Version)
- 20 Steps to prepare and conduct an effective conversation, regardless of its complexity
- Plus 5 bonus steps to take after the difficult conversation
- Challenges in having difficult conversations
- Why difficult conversations are necessary
- What are some examples of difficult conversations
- What are some challenges you may be experiencing in preparation to have a difficult conversation with another person
- Why delivering positive feedback is much easier than having a negative/constructive feedback session
- What are some benefits of having constructive feedback conversations with employees, business leaders, peers
- What steps can you take in order to turn negative difficult conversation into productive and action-oriented with a positive focus?
- How can you go from feeling nervous and unprepared to confident and knowledgeable by following few simple steps?
Failure Analysis - Mind Re-Conditioning Questions & 10-Step Failure Analysis Method (PDF Version)
- What to do if you had failed at something that you had attempted to start?
- What happens when someone fails at a particular task or project? What is your mind going through when faced with failure?
- Difference between fixed and growth-focused mindsets
- 7 Mind re-conditioning questions to ask when dealing with failures
- 10-Step Failure Analysis Method by Alex Kheyson
- Dream to start you own business while working a full time job. It is possible?
- What are some of the most common barriers that we face before starting our own business and follow our passion in life, and ways to overcome them
How to start and run your own online business while working full time. Create the life that you want with limited time available (PDF Version)
It all has to do with doubts and fears in our own mind, where we create barriers for ourselves, making it seem like there's no way for us to move forward towards reaching our life-time goals, follow our passion, and do what we really love.
In this 4-page e-book I am discussing the following:
- What are some of the challenges that we face on our path to success, and which questions do we typically ask ourselves to re-affirm our mind's guidance
- What have I done in order to change my life for a better and to follow my passion
- What is one critical steps that you can take in order to go after your dream and start your own business, even if your spare time that you have at the end of the day is very limited due to working full time
- Tools that can help you automate parts of your business and organize your week
I am sure many of you are finding yourself in very similar situation where you are working 40+ hours each week and not sure how you can possibly start and run your own business online with almost no time left in the day for anything else.
Let me tell you that it is certainly possible to work full time and run your own business online during the two days off that you have available, plus some evenings during the week
I am sharing my week with you and how I organize my time to successfully deliver leadership and personal development content to you weekly
**This e-book is intended for anyone currently working full time job and wanting to start own business online or already running online business while working full time and looking for different ways to structure working week
How to overcome the Fear of Public Speaking? 3-Step Process by Alex Kheyson (PDF Version)
I am sharing three-step process, that I use, to help with overcoming the fear of public speaking, and turn it into something that you actually enjoy and looking forward to.
Don't let the fear of public speaking prevent you from sharing your knowledge and expertise with others. Let you greatness shine wherever you are presenting.
How to stop procrastinating? (PDF Version)
In this short 4-page e-book, I will discuss different ways that we procrastinate or have procrastinated, know and have observed in others many times before, but perhaps, did not give them much thought
What are some of the procrastination types you may have experienced yourself or have observed? I discuss: 'intentional', 'unintentional', and 'strategic' procrastination
Additional questions discussed are:
- What is the 'intentional' procrastination?
- What is 'unintentional' procrastination?
- What is 'strategic' procrastination?
- Is procrastination always bad?
Covering 15 ways to help with stopping procrastination
Heart & Mind of a Leader - Creating Your Own Path in Life Through Continuous Learning, Self-Discovery, and Genuine Leadership (PDF Version)
Attributes of an Effective Leader (PDF version)
What does it take for one to be an effective leader? What attributes should an effective leader have in his or her leadership toolbox in order to be as effective as they can be every day, while helping and supporting others in their personal development and leadership journey? I've written this book hoping to help answer these questions by listing some, in my humble opinion, highly important attributes that an effective leader should learn, understand, and apply when managing and leading others.
Twenty-three attributes of an effective leader listed in this book by no means is an all-inclusive list of all attributes that an effective and successful leader should or may acquire throughout his or her leadership journey. However, knowing, understanding, and applying attributes covered in this book, I believe, is a good resource for all leaders and individuals interested in personal development and growth. I hope that you will find this book helpful in your own personal and professional development, as you navigate through new and exciting opportunities in always-changing business world