How to have a difficult conversation. Steps to prepare and conduct an effective conversation, regardless of its complexity
In this 4-page E-Book you will learn the following:
- 20 Steps to prepare and conduct an effective conversation, regardless of its complexity
- Plus 5 bonus steps to take after the difficult conversation
- Challenges in having difficult conversations
- Why difficult conversations are necessary
- What are some examples of difficult conversations
- What are some challenges you may be experiencing in preparation to have a difficult conversation with another person
- Why delivering positive feedback is much easier than having a negative/constructive feedback session
- What are some benefits of having constructive feedback conversations with employees, business leaders, peers
- What steps can you take in order to turn negative difficult conversation into productive and action-oriented with a positive focus?
- How can you go from feeling nervous and unprepared to confident and knowledgeable by following few simple steps?